1. Information Collection
The Site contains links to websites of third parties. We are not responsible for the actions of these third parties, including their privacy practices and any content posted on their websites. We encourage you to review their privacy policies to learn more about what, why and how they collect and use Personal Information.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
When you access the Site or use the Service, (whether such use is performed on the Site or on a website of one of our partners or other third parties), we collect the following non-personally identifiable information (“Non-Personal Information”):
- Information regarding your use of the Service;
- Information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or online service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include, but is not limited to, your computer’s Internet Protocol address, language, browser type, location, time zone, unique device identifier, the web page you were visiting before you came to the Site and information you search for on the Site and through the Service
- Like many websites, we use “Web cookies” and “Adobe Flash Local Shared Objects” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Services, to better understand how you interact with the Services and to monitor web traffic routing on the Site and aggregate usage of the Services. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the website you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Site or all functionality of the Services
2. Our Policy Toward Children
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 without the consent of the parent or guardian. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
3. How We Use Non-Personal Information
We use Non-Personal Information for the above purposes and in order to (i) monitor and analyze use of the Service and for the technical administration of the Site, (ii) improve the Site and the Service, (iii) generate and derive useful data and information concerning the interests, characteristics and website use behavior of our users, and (iv) verify that visitors and users to the Site and of the Services meet the criteria required to process their requests.
In addition, we may post ancillary privacy notices with respect to specific services.
4. Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Submissions. Any information you choose to provide in an application, a comment or a submission should reflect how much you want other users to know about you. We recommend that you guard your anonymity and sensitive information and we encourage users to think carefully about what information they disclose in their applications, comments or submissions.
- Aggregate Information and Non-Personal Information. We may share aggregated information, including reports generated as a result of your use of the Service, that includes Non-Personal Information and log data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, other commercial purposes and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
- Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on our behalf and to perform services related to administration of the Service or the Site (including, without limitation, maintenance, hosting and database management services, web analytics and administration). Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect our or a third party’s property and rights, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
- Content Analysis. We reserve the right to analyze your Content and its use by users on the Platform for any purpose, including commercial (such as for targeting the delivery of advertisements and indexing content for search).
We are concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ a variety of measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access and disclosure.
7. International Processing or Transfer
Your information may be processed or transferred outside of your state, where the privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your jurisdiction.
8. Contacting Us
Copyright © 2012 SaveFront. All rights reserved.